Debt Payment Sheet/Excel Planner Help

Options
Jessie3
Jessie3 Posts: 6 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
edited 29 March 2022 at 3:11PM in Debt-free wannabe
Hi all, I'm trying to locate a debt repayment sheet, preferably excel as I have learning difficulties so I'd like it to reduce the balance for me as I enter what iv paid, if i put interest rates in, hope that makes sence.

Iv seen a few online and some people are selling them too,  But surely there must be one I can edit for free, if anyone can help or send me a link for a free one that would be much appreciated. 

Also I'm confused about tackling things in certain order, I keep hearing terms used but im not sure what they all mean. 

Thanks in advance 

Comments

• kimwp
    kimwp Posts: 1,837 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Do you understand the basics of excel formulae or when you talk about editing, do you just mean putting the amount you have paid in?
    Statement of Affairs (SOA) link: https://www.lemonfool.co.uk/financecalculators/soa.php

For free, non-judgemental debt advice, try: Stepchange or National Debtline. Beware fee charging companies with similar names.
  • moving_forward
    moving_forward Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    There is a website undebt.it that has a debt payment tracker. Some parts are not free but I think it was only about £12.00 for the year. By paying it gives you the comparison of different methods.
    You put in all your debts. Interest rates. Any zero interest periods etc total amount to pay and it suggests what to pay in what order.
    It has some other useful tools too like adding one off payments.
    Dedicated Debt Free Wanabee 🤓
    Proud member of the Tilly Tidies since 1st Jan 2022
    2022 -Jan £26.52, Feb £27.40, Mar £156.27, Apr £TBC
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family