We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
EIS relief carry back
Retirebefore50
Posts: 45 Forumite
in Cutting tax
Hi all, I have some EIS I want to carry back to the prior tax year (20/21) which I made in 21/22.
I understand I can only paper file this and not add to my 21/22 return to carry back. With all the delays, anyone have any ideas how long this will take?
I understand I can only paper file this and not add to my 21/22 return to carry back. With all the delays, anyone have any ideas how long this will take?
0
Comments
-
This is a good question, I havent done carry back so cannot answer but I'm sure someone here can?0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
