We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Mail Puzzles

Am I the only one who sucks at this? I havnt managed 1 entry yet. 😅

Comments

  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 22,995
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I'm doing fine with the GuessWord and MailWord, but seem to suck at the Sudokus! 
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
  • ally86
    ally86 Posts: 2,286
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I can do the sudoku but I am shocking at the MailWord!
  • Inaka
    Inaka Posts: 243
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I realised today that on the guessword I was getting the orange and blue mixed up...  yeh I blame my dyslexia.

    I am proud though that I finish 1 crossword! It may have taken me half the day on and off (most done when little one was sleeping) and alot of googling because i can't spell but I did it.

    I attempted a sudoku yesterday and thought I was doing OK, until I realised I had messed up and couldn't for the life of me fix my mistake.

    Maybe ill do better tomorrow now I realised my mistake with the guessword.
  • Juzza12
    Juzza12 Posts: 846
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Guessword stumped me yesterday and again today. Not even using a crossword solver helps. 
  • Juzza12
    Juzza12 Posts: 846
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Juzza12 said:
    Guessword stumped me yesterday and again today. Not even using a crossword solver helps. 
    Edit: I thought orange meant they were in the right place, doh.
  • Inaka
    Inaka Posts: 243
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Juzza12 said:
    Juzza12 said:
    Guessword stumped me yesterday and again today. Not even using a crossword solver helps. 
    Edit: I thought orange meant they were in the right place, doh.
    This is what I was doing! Was only today when I got to my latest 2 attemps and Google was bringing up no words that could fit that I was 'this makes no sense!'... glad I'm not the only 1 🤣
  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 22,995
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Juzza12 said:
    Juzza12 said:
    Guessword stumped me yesterday and again today. Not even using a crossword solver helps. 
    Edit: I thought orange meant they were in the right place, doh.
    That's exactly what I did the first time I played Wordle. I'm doing fine with the Sudoku since I realised you can disable 'Fill Assist'.
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
  • Inaka
    Inaka Posts: 243
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I am proud to say that after noticing my mistake on the guessword I finally got and entry! With 2 guesses left aswell. :happydance:
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.