First ever win! Thank you Rahven

THANK YOU to Rahven for posting the most recent honeybuns Tuesday competition, I had an email this morning to say I have won a tin of cakes! 
It's my first ever win on here, so I'm really pleased  :smiley: thank you! 
Started comping Feb 2022.
Wins so far: 4

Feb 22 win: Honeybuns cake taster box (£22)
March 22 wins: Mothers day afternoon tea for 2 and cellar door voucher (£250).
Signed book series (£15+?)
Skincare set (£16.50) 
April 22: Bar of chocolate; Bouquet of roses (£45)

Comments

• badamsgirl
    badamsgirl Posts: 4,516 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Lovely well done on your first win.
    Good luck for 2024 Comping! Be lucky!
    My April 2024 Wins: Snickers (IW), kids book(web), bookmark (web), £1 cat food voucher (web)
  • Oh yummy! Well done ❤️ 
    Back to Comping 2022!
    Wins:
    Jan 22: Lawn Feed/Vegetable Seeds, Uncle Ben's Rice, Sculpted by Aimee Mascara
    Feb 22: Rainbow Lab & Nature Lab kits, Decode 3-in-1 Makeup Remover, Furthermoore early proof copy, a Furthermoor chocolate bar and a gold foil print, Hollywood Bowl VIP Pass for 6, Drinkmate, World Book Day Book.
    March 22: Kindle EBook, Whiskey at Home set, Motorpoint Rugby Ball, Shame of Life Cards (IWin), Jameson Set.
    August 22: Years supply CeraVe Products
  • EllasPa
    EllasPa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Congrats on your 1st win
  • MintyB
    MintyB Posts: 1,863 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Great first win. Well done :)
  • Iggy1313
    Iggy1313 Posts: 553 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    The first win is always special! Congratulations winner! Hahaha
    back to comping after a 2 year break!! Mission… to win a gift for all my family for Christmas!
  • simba31
    simba31 Posts: 663 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Congrats on your first win!
  • Congrats and hopefully the 1st of many, just out of curiosity, how long have you been comping?
    2018 Tickets to the deep
    2018 - 2020 comping hard with nothing to show
    2020 £12.058 Greatest hits radio - EZVIZ Outdoor floodlight security cam with siren(maplin) - Seagate 1tb external hard drive - An Old El Paso Mexican Summer prize pack(Time Out mag/Old El Paso) - Ian Cook, Popbangcolour Re-tyred artwork
    2021 - 30L Biorb aquarium -  £10 Curry's voucher
    2022 - Clarke multi tool - £200 That's life mag win - Case of wine??

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,872 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Congratulations @lemily that is a great win in respect that a lot of people enter that one, I enter most weeks and have never won! So although it is a small prize value wise, it is fantastic odds wise. So huge congratulations!!

It helps to put an (at) sign at the beginning of a comment, if you are replying or want someone to see it. Like @Rahven - now they should be notified and will see you thanking them :grin:

Cakeshop 39Congrats39 Congratulations Glitter Cake Topper Wedding Cake  Topper Decoration Anniversary - Double Sided 400gsm Glitter Card Choice 14  of Colours and Loads of Styles Gold  Amazoncouk Home amp Kitchen
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • lemily
    lemily Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Congrats and hopefully the 1st of many, just out of curiosity, how long have you been comping?
    Thank you @phoenix76x ! :-) I joined this site on 31st Jan, so it has been less than a month!

Skincare set (£16.50) 
  • lemily
    lemily Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Ms_Dee said:
    Congratulations @lemily that is a great win in respect that a lot of people enter that one, I enter most weeks and have never won! So although it is a small prize value wise, it is fantastic odds wise. So huge congratulations!!

It helps to put an (at) sign at the beginning of a comment, if you are replying or want someone to see it. Like @Rahven - now they should be notified and will see you thanking them :grin:

Cakeshop 39Congrats39 Congratulations Glitter Cake Topper Wedding Cake  Topper Decoration Anniversary - Double Sided 400gsm Glitter Card Choice 14  of Colours and Loads of Styles Gold  Amazoncouk Home amp Kitchen

@Ms_Dee Thank you for the helpful tip!  (I hope that has worked!) and thanks for the info about the competition too, I thought perhaps it was a small scale one, so good to know my luck was actually in! I hope you win it soon too, albeit not high value, it sounds like a tasty prize!  :D  Thanks for being so friendly!  :)

Skincare set (£16.50) 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback