Arden Credit Ltd

Options
Hi.  I've spent today sorting through my debts. which I'm pleased to say are almost cleared.  I've done a credit file check, and I've got a good score.  But as I've gone through everything, I've found I'm paying by standing order to a company called Arden Credit.  I can't find any paperwork for them, although I've more places to check still.  When I've searched for them, after ruling out a company called Ardent Credit, I've found that Arden ceased trading years ago, yet here am I paying them £42 pm.  Does anyone know how I find out if their files have been moved to another credit company, and if so who?  I hoped that by doing a credit search my debts would show up, but as they are all more than 6 years old, and I am paying them diligently, they don't show on my credit file.  I've stopped my standing order to them, in the hope that  someone will write to me about the debt when they realise payments are missing, but I'm also concerned that i'm paying money and it's going nowhere.  I can't even remember who the original debt was with.

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure