Free pack of four Limited Edition Sympathy Cards from Sue Ryder Shop
Right now, thousands of people are grieving without the support that they need. That’s why we’re creating a national movement of kindness around grief.
We’ve designed a pack of four free, limited-edition sympathy cards. The cards have meaningful messages and are specially designed to help you provide ongoing support.
- The first card is to send to your friend in the first days, weeks and months after someone has died.
- The second card is for difficult moments such as the anniversary.
- The last two cards are checking in cards to remind your friend you’re still thinking of them.
And, because we know it can be really hard to know what to say and do when someone is grieving, we’ve included three prompt postcards with advice on what to write in your sympathy cards, and some other tips on being #GriefKind.
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards