E:14/02 Win a £150 Aldi Voucher

Midnighter
Midnighter Posts: 18,377 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 15 February 2022 at 6:57AM in Game over
Team GB

url: https://www.teamgb.com/prize-competitions/beijing-2022-aldi-selfie-competition/5nGSCW83jtueT6ElTd65Wz

Can you guess the Team GB athlete hiding behind the goggles? Guess and enter for your chance to win £150 in Aldi vouchers to stock up and celebrate the Beijing 2022 closing ceremony, and a Team GB Winter Olympic beanie. One runner up will win a £50 Aldi voucher and a Team GB cap.

Select one answer from the multiple choice options and submit your details to enter. The runner-up will be picked at random from ALL competition entries. The competition closes at midnight on February 14th 2022. Terms and condition apply. You must be 16 or over to enter. You can find the selfie filters in the Team GB App, presented by Aldi.
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett

Comments

• fabsaver
    fabsaver Posts: 1,275 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    RoCoB said:
    I keep getting: Error returned from DotMailer API for address book [28957544]: Contact is suppressed. ERROR_CONTACT_SUPPRESSED.tried 4 browsers.
    I got the same but it worked when I tried entering with a different email address.

It could be linked to unsubscribing from their emails previously.
  • JustJMD
    JustJMD Posts: 960 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Looks like a £150 prize in vouchers to me, not £50. Look after the pennies....
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback