Problems With Mag Dailies

Is anyone else having problems with the Mag Dailies? had a few problems last couple of days today none are loading, keep getting timed out error.  Thanks 

Comments

  • Samjade97
    Samjade97 Posts: 1,652 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm having the same issue, I tried the links they send out on the emails as well and they weren't working
    May 23 - Guava & Gold body wash and lotion
    July 23 - £200 TU voucher, Corruption of chaos by Ambrose Parry
    Dec 23 - Face mask, Face Wash, Silk pillowcase, Silk eye mask, Cedarwood Heart Fragrance
    Jan 24 - Carling Bar Kit
    Feb 24 - Heart Shaped Pancake Pan
    March 24 - £250 Prezzee Card
    April 24 - £10 supermarket voucher, Faace Skincare set
  • janE1956
    janE1956 Posts: 2,212 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    the ones that won't go through in edge I do on firefox and they seem to go through ok hope that helps

  • janE1956 said:
    the ones that won't go through in edge I do on firefox and they seem to go through ok hope that helps

    Thank You janE1956, will try that, I am using Chrome  :)  
  • Samjade97 said:
    I'm having the same issue, I tried the links they send out on the emails as well and they weren't working
    I thought it was just me, some are working now which weren't earlier.  :)  
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,435 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Comps run by DMRI often seem to have problems on a Saturday. It could be that they do maintenance on Saturdays. I would not be surprised if they work normally from this evening.

    As well as mag dailies it also affects the entry for the puzzles from "Chat" and "Real People" mags.
  • One-Eye said:
    Comps run by DMRI often seem to have problems on a Saturday. It could be that they do maintenance on Saturdays. I would not be surprised if they work normally from this evening.

    As well as mag dailies it also affects the entry for the puzzles from "Chat" and "Real People" mags.
    Thank you hadn't realised that, most are working again now   :)

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards