Update Mag Daily Details Not Working

Options
moneysaver890
moneysaver890 Posts: 222 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
edited 18 January 2022 at 7:48PM in Compers chat corner
Hi, I am trying to change my email address on some of the mag dailies and I have also noticed that my house number is not on some of my accounts for some reason.
I've tried changing it but nothing seems to work on the account details page! Has anyone else had this issue?

Edit to add.. I have just tried registering at one of the sites I wasnt a member of and the address bit or update details bit wont work on there either 🙄

Comments

• Juzza12
    Juzza12 Posts: 809 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I noticed the other day that the first line of my address had been removed on nearly every mag.

I had an error come up when trying to save the correct details but refreshing the page sorted it.

Try that or try another browser.
  • bishopsgirl
    bishopsgirl Posts: 1,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    @moneysaver890 thanks for alerting me to this as I checked my details on the daily mags and my house number was missing too.
    Be Lucky Everyone
  • Mouse400
    Mouse400 Posts: 4,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Just checked and same here - the house number has been removed. Huge thanks to Moneysaver890 for drawing our attention to this! Hopefully most of the mag dailies will notify winners by email, rather than sending the prizes straight out! xx
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 2,933 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yes my house number has disappeared also.  Thank you for the heads up  |Now to go through them all and add number!!
  • moneysaver890
    Options
    No problem. Glad you have all sorted it. I managed to do all mine the next day without any problems :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback