We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Strava competitions

I see quite a few strava competitions for brands such as brooks etc. for completing x many miles/km walking/running/cycling/whatever... Would people find it useful if I posted ones that I see? I'm not sure how many strava users we have here! 

Comments

  • Deb2008
    Deb2008 Posts: 1,767
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I dont use it myself :)
    2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 prize2023 1 prize 2024 5 prizes 2025 None
    2026 3 prizes
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 8,178
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I had to look Strava up, I wasn't sure what it was exactly!
    My partner knew what it was, but he doesn't use it either.
    Can't say I know many people that do, although sounds like a good incentive to exercise more.
    If you want to post them, then please do as long as you put (Strava) in the title. 
    The board could do with more free competitions posted, wherever they come from, some people may even join Strava if they see it. I know I have joined things as I saw competitions for them.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.