We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Lucky Dip Competitions!
andromedagalaxy
Posts: 6
Forumite
Hello and Happy New Year!
I was wondering if anyone has ever one anything in the Lucky Dip competitions? I think they are run through Hearst websites.
I am new to comping and wondering if I should bother with these
(Also, apologies if this has been asked before - I think this post abides by forum rules but please let me know if not!)
I was wondering if anyone has ever one anything in the Lucky Dip competitions? I think they are run through Hearst websites.
I am new to comping and wondering if I should bother with these
0
Comments
-
"won" not "one", sorry! Not enough coffee yet today
0 -
Assuming you mean the pick 3 number ones the chances of winning are slim - I looked at some on the lifedeathprizes site and they all seem to have the same odds/number range now (it used to vary from prize to prize) of just over 405,000 to 1 (74x74x74)
1 -
I did mean those, thank you! Okay, that seems fairly unlikely...1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards