We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Advent Wins
Comments
-
well doneNov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
March 26 - Easter egg
April 26 - £50
May 26 - Book
Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £300 -
I've just had a message from TOYO Tires on Facebook to say I've won their Day 2 competition (Google Nest Mini - hat and other bits). Will go nicely with its bigger brother that I got for Xmas

Having not won anything for years I've now won TWO advent prizes from this year's (the other being a McDonald's Xmas Jumper which I posted about separately). Life in general is not smiling me at the minute so these wins have extra value right now and are helping to keep my spirits up.
Thank you so much to those who take the time to post these comps - I hope you all win nice things as well
1 -
WOW! You are lucky!
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards