Best app to add receipts to bank statements? RBS stopping the service! Does a 3rd party one exist?

Hi, Royal Bank of Scotland are stopping their service of scanning receipts to transactions on the current account from Feb 2022. I'm looking for an app to scan receipts, realise it wont be possible to scan to the actual transactions, which is a real pain, unless anyone can suggest a 3rd party solution for this? Ideally a free app, but would pay for a proper solution if available to be able to scan a bank statement and then scan in the receipts, many thanks for your help. 

Comments

• Hi, I use the app shoppix to upload receipts you can also forward e receipts too. You earn points and the points can be changed to vouchers of your choice or PayPal cash. there are ways to get bonus points too.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Hi, I use the app shoppix to upload receipts you can also forward e receipts too. You earn points and the points can be changed to vouchers of your choice or PayPal cash. there are ways to get bonus points too.
    There are various sites you can upload receipts to for rewards - I think the OP wants them uploaded to tie in with their bank statements for their own use - none of the reward sites I know enable this.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback