receipt logging app for rewards?

Options
Hi, I'm debt free and have finally managed to get a little emergency fund, but gone off the boil and sending willy nilly .
So, want to get back in control. 
can anyone recommend
a. a spending log app  and 
b. an app where you log your receipts and you can earn point ?
Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• sebloak
    sebloak Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Not sure about a spending log app but i use Shoppix for logging receipts for points via  phone app, they also include short shopping experience surveys that give a few points and 'scratchcards' for bonus points
  • CheckDigit
    Options
    I use the following:

Shoppix
    Snap My Eats
    HuYu
    Storewards
    ZipZero

If you scan a receipt for all the above apps you can make about 35p, although there are limits and conditions for each app (please check this).
  • Jazz92
    Jazz92 Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    What type of receipts do you scan? I done supermarket ones in the past.
  • curlytop12
    curlytop12 Posts: 1,224 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Jazz92 said:
    What type of receipts do you scan? I done supermarket ones in the past.

I haven't done any yet, just looking into it.
  • Holmerd
    Options
    I use a number as if you are going to scan once you might a well do a few times to get more rewards

The ones I use are 

Shoppix - Pays out via paypal, amazon, itunes and love to shop need 3200 for a £5 pay out each receipt is worth 30 points if gone on same day or 25 if after that, must do with 7 days

Huyu - pays out via vouchers, 5points per receipt need 500 points for £5 pay out, max 10 receipts in 7 days

Storewards - pays out in amazon vouchers and paypal 55,000 points for a £5 or 100,000 points for a £10 (These are for paypal as that is what I cash out on) 600 points per receipt but daily bonus and level up bonus's help you get there a bit faster

Also use clicksnap which is linked to quidco which pays 1P for each receipt, good if you use quidco anyway 

also upload receipts to swagbucks again good if you already have an account

I generally do all of these for one receipt more bang for your one receipt (an also upload online receipts on some of these sites/apps)

If you are going to do let me know and i will post a refer code which would boost my earnings a little on these

I generally earn about £15 every 2 months are so but depends on how many shops you visit/receipts you get

• pickledkate
    Options
    I found some really good money saving accounts to follow on instagram that do LOTS of reward app saving. I popped in the hashtags receipt, receipts and receiptapps and clicked on the profiles. They have some great ideas and say how reliable the apps are too :)
  • Kzedii_2
    Kzedii_2 Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 3 January 2022 at 11:44PM
    Options
    I use the following:

Shoppix
    Snap My Eats
    HuYu
    Storewards
    ZipZero

If you scan a receipt for all the above apps you can make about 35p, although there are limits and conditions for each app (please check this).

Thank you for this list, i was also looking to try this year to see if i can earn using receipts. The snap my eats would that include grocery shopping eg. Asda, Tesco etc

Do you have a referral code for Huyu i could use?

I also get a registration closed for Storerewards...

• QuestyC3
    QuestyC3 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    +1 for Shoppix! I love that I can email my receipts as the majority of my shopping is done online. It's super easy to scan paper receipts too
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Amazon shopper panel is great.. you only have to upload 10 receipts a month to get £5 a month loaded onto your Amazon account
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • atlantis187
    atlantis187 Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Amazon shopper panel is great.. you only have to upload 10 receipts a month to get £5 a month loaded onto your Amazon account
    is this invite only?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure