We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Link not working for me, what about you?
Cinders2001
Posts: 1,470 Forumite
£12 0ff £80 Tesco Grocery valid 10th Dec - 16th Dec
Its the ones a few posts below here, I clicked on it and it said invalid link.
Is it me?
Its the ones a few posts below here, I clicked on it and it said invalid link.
Is it me?
** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
** Stay Safe **
0
Comments
-
Cinders2001 wrote: »£12 0ff £80 Tesco Grocery valid 10th Dec - 16th Dec
Its the ones a few posts below here, I clicked on it and it said invalid link.
Is it me?
Nope its not working so I'm guessing theres a possibility it may have been removed/deleted.
But if you go to the voucher section then its llisted in the Tesco Discounts http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=7180677&postcount=10352026 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #24 £20648.58/£32063 OP (Original target £20000 met)0 -
Ah ha! So i'm not alone lol! Thanks for that I thought it was just me x** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **** Stay Safe **0
-
Cinders2001 wrote: »Ah ha! So i'm not alone lol! Thanks for that I thought it was just me x
nope i get it aswell!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
