Tesco Clubcard and Hotels.com Robbery

Options
I saved my clubcard points for 2 years and ha enough to book somewhere in london for December.  My points are worth £525 for Hotels.com.  
Being disabled i was looking for suitable room.  I found one and went to turn some of my points into £330, got some help with this from a nice man on Tesco phone and by the time i went back to book with my code the room was gone.  so the search started again and when i found another suitable room i needed more points turned into vouchers, which i did.  went to book room and they would only take one voucher.  spoke to Tesco and they said they they would send a form to Hotels.com and ask them to change my 2 vouchers into 1.  I also chatted online with Hotels.com and i was told, screenshotted, that they would do this.  Today i had another advisor saying no Tesco wont allow this, Tesc have sent another form to them.  When they stop arguing about it what can I do please.  I have the feeling that i will lose my £525 in hotels.com vouchers.  This is the only reason i shop at Tesco.
Advise please
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure