We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 22/09 Win an iPhone 13 (TW)

prwilson
prwilson Posts: 7,582 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
edited 23 September 2021 at 7:12AM in Game over
https://twitter.com/boohoo/status/1438892105263353869


To enter:
1. Follow @boohoo
2. "Like" this post

For a bonus entry, reply with the "" emoji below as many times as you want



Comments

  • bigbloke45
    bigbloke45 Posts: 2,385 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Silly question but, how do I add this emoji, please?  :D
  • bigbloke45
    bigbloke45 Posts: 2,385 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 18 September 2021 at 8:45AM
    if you press the windows key plus the ; key you will get the emoji window come up on laptop/computer.
    Thank you for this. I should have mentioned I'm using a Mac. Ooops!
  • if you press the windows key plus the ; key you will get the emoji window come up on laptop/computer.
    Thank you for this. I should have mentioned I'm using a Mac. Ooops!
    On Twitter in reply click the smiley face and scroll through the emojis, the phone was in objects for me.
  • Doh! Thanks, kldubbleu. What day is it?

    Have I been here before?  :D
  • I will have to do the emoji on my phone, as I can't find it on the list on the laptop.  Looking under objects and I can't see it!
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £8,594.01 Nearly there!
  • I copied and pasted it

    GONE ENGLAND
  • I copied and pasted it

    That didn't work for me, it pasted a massive image in the post.  I did on my phone anyway now. 
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £8,594.01 Nearly there!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.