Lost Rbs pension scheme

Options
Hi there, I’m trying to retrieve contact details for a Rbs pension scheme I was in back in 2010/2011.I’m going around in circles trying to find out if I am due a return from it. Can anyone shed any information on this please?

Comments

• xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Willis Towers Watson might be able to help.

https://www.pensionfundsonline.co.uk/dir/entry.aspx?id=49962&type=...
  • Troxy
    Troxy Posts: 61 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    If it is the final salary scheme, It is now the NatWest pension scheme administered by WTW. You can use the account recovery service to set up log in details 

https://epa.towerswatson.com/accounts/rbs/?next=/plan-library/
  • Marcon
    Marcon Posts: 10,695 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 16 September 2021 at 5:55PM
    Options
    minnie125 said:
    Hi there, I’m trying to retrieve contact details for a Rbs pension scheme I was in back in 2010/2011.I’m going around in circles trying to find out if I am due a return from it. Can anyone shed any information on this please?
    If it was a defined benefit scheme and you had only a year's service, then you are unlikely to have any benefits to be 'found'. If it was a contributory scheme, you would normally receive a refund of contributions (less tax) at the time you left. If it was non-contributory, there'd be nothing to refund because only employer contributions would have been made.

Different story if it was some sort of contract-based scheme, but I think the RBS scheme was a trust based DB scheme.
    Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!  
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback