I'm in full time employment right now, earning £1250 a month after tax. I wanted to earn extra income which could potentially boost my income by over £1000 a year.

Do I need to register as self employed, or can I just declare the income as extra earnings?
Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

British Gas prepay meter users...

...to pay less for gas from 1 April

MSE News

The 'odd Easter flavours' thread 2023

What bizarre food stuffs have you spied?

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools