MSE will likely be featuring Competitions Time in the 11th Aug newsletter

MSE_Laura_F
MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,569 MSE Staff
First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
edited 9 August 2021 at 8:57AM in Compers chat corner
This is definitely one of the most inspiring boards in the Forum, and it's about time it was mentioned in the MSE newsletter. Hopefully it'll get a shout out in next week's, which goes out on 11th August. We hope to include a success story or two as well.

If you subscribe to the newsletter, please do look out for the Competition Time mention. If you'd like to subscribe, here's how.

And thank you - it's been ace to read your successes.

Comments

• cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    This is definitely one of the most inspiring boards in the Forum, and it's about time it was mentioned in the MSE newsletter. Hopefully it'll get a shout out in next week's, which goes out on 11th August. We hope to include a success story or two as well.

If you subscribe to the newsletter, please do look out for the Competition Time mention. If you'd like to subscribe, here's how.

And thank you - it's been ace to read your successes.

It used to be the most inspiring board in the Forum, but sadly not so these days as not so many comps get posted because we can't use the SEARCH FACILITY!

You may as well feature it now as it's a dying (if not dead already) area of the Forum 

#StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Attracting new people who won't know about all the lost features is the way to go.
  • Dust_Bunny
    Dust_Bunny Posts: 256 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    I'm not sure featuring one person's win  in January will encourage many ..ok it was a BIG WIN but it's their only win? .... I'm sure there are more successful mse members.

• Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Yeah, we've lost so many long term friends here since the changes to the forum. It would be lovely to attract more compers, old and new. Not only because we all work together to gather and share competitions, but also because there has always been a sense of camaraderie, where we really do celebrate each others success stories. But I would be reluctant to promote the board at the moment, with the issues and reduced number of comps posted because of those issues. I can't help thinking it would be better to wait until the major issues here are, hopefully, fixed, and then promote the comping section, if/when it's back to its best.

Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts