
We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Was this a competition? Northern Bloc delivery
MoonChild91
Posts: 682
Forumite
I came home last night to find a large envelope address to me with 15 vouchers and a tote bag in from Northern Bloc ice cream, but there was no note or anything else! I can't find any competitions that it might have been or remember signing up for anything, so I'm a little confused. Does anyone remember if this was a competition?
Not that I'm not happy about it in this weather...
Not that I'm not happy about it in this weather...
Make £2026 in 2026 total £1343.80/£2026
2026 competition wins: £30 That's Life magazine, theatre tickets and London hotel stay
2026 competition wins: £30 That's Life magazine, theatre tickets and London hotel stay
1
Comments
-
Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.0
-
I don't think so! It's so strange, I can't find anything about it anywhere!Make £2026 in 2026 total £1343.80/£2026
2026 competition wins: £30 That's Life magazine, theatre tickets and London hotel stay0 -
-
Northern Bloc is quite expensive so it will probably cost you £30 - £40 to use the vouchers, check the various prices out online, see if they are worth buying, it might be just a gimmick1
-
You're right!

500ml
Just checked co-op £5.25
Waitrose £4.00
0 -
Thanks! I forgot I'd done this - must have seen it in an email.Dust_Bunny said:Make £2026 in 2026 total £1343.80/£2026
2026 competition wins: £30 That's Life magazine, theatre tickets and London hotel stay1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

