Any ex-workers from Finance Companies

Options
smitchy73
smitchy73 Posts: 2,558 Forumite
Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
I've been advised by First Response Finance that their staff do not receive any incentive's for selling policies.

Are there are any members or ex-members of staff who could either verify or shoot it down.

this may help people's claims, or future claims.

Cheers
:beer:
Thanks to all the competition posters.

Comments

• petermb_2
    petermb_2 Posts: 1,565 Forumite
    Options
    I was never an industry insider but I would imagine any scheme would be based around salary continuation. In other words, "Hit the targets or get it in the neck".
    I am a former Broker, former IFA and former compliance officer, for my sins.

However, I have since seen the light.
  • smitchy73
    Options
    I've put in my letter the fact that someone must have received some kind of commission or incentive for selling a product on behalf of a third party company, and if it wasn't their own agents, then it must've been them as a company or indeed the car dealership.
  • smitchy73
    Options
    Peter you may be able to assist here, I arranged a Voluntary Termination, and I've just found one of my letters recevied from them in that terminating the finance agreement does not affect the Insurance part and I would responsible for the full amount, which goes against what the company said that I would be due a rebate from any insurances and they would have been applied to my final amount payable.

they also say that by terminating the agreement it would be recorded against my credit report, surely they can't do this as under the Termination Rights, I only had to pay half the amount of the credit, so therefore with it being my right to do this, surely they can't mark it in my credit files?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport