We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

free security cam software

using your web cam connected to your pc this software http://www.tincam.com/ can turn your pc in a security camera. Free 30 day trial. Then cheap to buy.
A bit of extra security for xmas.:beer:

Comments

  • Lol you could use it on christmas day and see what people really think of te presents you buy!
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
  • I wish I had known about this a few years ago! I used to get my house broken into all the time and this would have been great!

    I remember that a thief was convicted after being caught by one of these types of things, which is great! It was in the papers last year I think!

    I have a feeeling that loads more of these websites will be popping up soon

    Thanks for the post!
  • Of course, if you are on XP, you can always use XP powertoys Webcam Timershot totally free all the time along with some other handy little freebies
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.