We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Missing out on being able to enter 1 line title comps

Has anyone found a way around this current problem please ?
If a comp has a single line title a pig picture comes up when I click on it stating old style forum, and I cannot progress.
Ive filled out the forum changes form for mse but who knows when or if they will fix the glitch.
I can click on two line titles by clicking on the very left hand side of the title and including both lines in the click if that makes sense - then everything proceeds as it should.
I noticed a few OP have said it’s the same for them.
Im using an iPad.
Any possible solutions are very welcome 🤗 

Comments

  • pate-ci0
    pate-ci0 Posts: 3,689
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Not had any problems on a desktop, but I have noticed odd things happening sometimes if I use my ipad. Might help using different browsers?
  • Cottersj
    Cottersj Posts: 138
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I’ve reported it too.  The workaround I use is to click on the last person who wrote something and accessing the competition through either their discussion or reply, it’s pretty long winded but gets you there in the end.  Hope that makes sense 
  • JSH75
    JSH75 Posts: 22
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    Forumite
    Turn the iPad on the side, that works for me. 
  • ANGELWINGS
    ANGELWINGS Posts: 2,894
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    JSH75 said:
    Turn the iPad on the side, that works for me. 
    You are a star ⭐️ that works perfectly- thank you 😊 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.