The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.
We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Did anyone ever won a wish list from John Lewis worth up to £1k?

P4ULINA
P4ULINA Posts: 1
Photogenic
edited 3 June 2021 at 12:31PM in Compers chat corner
Hi everyone!
Like in title did you heard of anyone wining wish list from John Lewis?
They never announce the winner and sometimes I'm thinking is a scam.  They asking us to create a new wish list every month just to buy something in the meantime but never choose the winner?!
Please let me know what you think about it
xxx

Comments

• forestbird
    forestbird Posts: 48
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    i've only just found this and entered this month, its a fantastic competition but a lot to give away every month! :#
  • serenity2012
    serenity2012 Posts: 2,175
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    edited 3 June 2021 at 11:09AM
    This isn't the correct place to post questions. This is the competitions thread for posting comps only. You need to post this in the compers corner section
    August-September 2017: Lots of stuff :)
    :beer::beer::)
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,850
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Hi @P4ULINA just for future reference this post belongs in the Compers Chat Corner, don't worry about creating it there though, as a Board Guide will move it for you :smile:
    Forum Home» Competitions Time» Compers Chat Corner

I only saw the competition this month and created an account, but only some people apparently get certain offers/rewards and this wasn't in my Rewards & Treats section.

You should be able to contact them to get winners name and county, if the prize has been accepted.
    • The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Marketing, My John Lewis Win My Wish List Competition, John Lewis plc, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,850
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    i've only just found this and entered this month, its a fantastic competition but a lot to give away every month! :#
    The terms and conditions say that they give away 5 wish lists, up to the value of £1000 a month. £5000 isn't actually a lot for a large company like John Lewis to give away, but that is £60,000 a year 😲
    But the terms and conditions also say, that it ended in on 11th December, so I don't know.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback