Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

Beer52 MSE Offer

edited 21 May at 6:31AM in Shop but don't drop
5 replies 171 views
whitehartalwhitehartal Forumite
10 Posts
Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 21 May at 6:31AM in Shop but don't drop
Ordered my Beer52 "MSE Clearance" box last week. Account debited the following day. Order email received but no order number. Order isn't showing in order history. No response from support team.
Anyone else in this position, and was it a scam?

Replies

• Matt_S_3Matt_S_3 Forumite
    15 Posts
    Part of the Furniture First Post Combo Breaker
    Me too, glad to know I'm not the only one!
  • Tacitus_2Tacitus_2 Forumite
    2 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I have the same problem.  I rang Beer52 on 28 May.  I was told that my delivery had been sent from one Beer52 warehouse to another Beer52 warehouse in error.  I was told that my order should arrive by 1 June but if it did not arrive by then, I should contact Beer 52 for a refund and was given an email address to contact them.  I do wonder why I was given this email address.  Is it because they know that the beer order has no chance of being delivered?  I will report back on Tuesday.     
  • coffeehoundcoffeehound Forumite
    4.7K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got mine okay, eventually -- nothing showed in the account page initially, either.  A genuine good deal.  Hopefully yours will come through
  • Tacitus_2Tacitus_2 Forumite
    2 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    MoneySaving Newbie
    The beer did not arrive on Tuesday so I emailed Beer52 at the address that had been given but did not receive a reply.  I rang them today, Friday, and was initially told that a replacement box was being requested and that there would be a redelivery (a strange term since there was no original delivery). They rang back a few minutes later to say there were no more MSE offer cases left and that I would be refunded.  
  • whitehartalwhitehartal Forumite
    10 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I did receive mine...the day after I emailed them...