PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Easiyo Yoghurt Maker

Hi all,
I have done a search on the forum but it has been some time since anyone asked the question.
I am considering purchasing an EasiYo Yoghurt Maker and was wondering what peoples thoughts were.
Thank you.

Comments

• I love mine. It was especially good during lockdown as I could always have yoghurt as the sachets keep for so long in the cupboard. I don't think it really works out much cheaper then buying from the supermarket but what sells it for me the most is that it is so much nicer then shop bought yoghurt. Its so much thicker and tasty. If you do decide to get one then I know that lakeland have a deal on at the moment where if you buy a box of sachets which are about £15 for 5 I think, you can get the yoghurt maker for £1.
  • tillysmom
    tillysmom Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thank you Mummy2cheekymonkeys, that was where I'd seen it and wanted to check if anyone had any recent experience. Think I will take the plunge and purchase it.
  • Happy_Sloth
    Happy_Sloth Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    I love mine, i don't use it as often as i should but it's pretty easy.  I don't buy the sachets i just use the last of my current 'pot'  of yogurt as a starter and use UHT Milk with a couple of teaspoons of dried milk powder.  If you do that it works out cheaper than buying yogurt and it's much nicer than shop bought.  
    • May 2021 Grocery Challenge :  £198.72 spent / £300 Budget
    • June 2021 Grocery challenge : £354.19 spent / £300 Budget
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport