Wlecome Finance Car Insurnace help please Thanks

Options
Hi took car loan with Welcome and they sold me insurance of shortfall (they asked me to have it because of I don’t got any other income) and mechanical break down (Because they want take any guarantee for car if something goes with engine ) . They told me they I must get these to have the loan because they worried about I want be able to pay for the car if the car get involved into accident got written off and also for the breakdown samething.After I took I found out that the car automatically should have been covered in warranty and shortfall I would paid the rest payment by monthly as I am paying normal , they would not have been forced me to pay it in one go .So I called them and started this argument and asked them to cancel these insurance and they said they can cancel it but can not refund me the money back .And they send me this term & condition saying that I can cancel it any time but want get any refund .So What are chances to for me getting these money (£745 + after paying in instalment it is £1311.36)back thanks

Comments

• petermb_2
    petermb_2 Posts: 1,565 Forumite
    Options
    Every chance of getting all the insurance premiums knoecked off your loan and some. Welcome have a number of issues to deal with.
    I am a former Broker, former IFA and former compliance officer, for my sins.

However, I have since seen the light.
  • petermb_2
    petermb_2 Posts: 1,565 Forumite
    Options
    sorry fingers are cold and eyes are useless
    I am a former Broker, former IFA and former compliance officer, for my sins.

However, I have since seen the light.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport