Payday Payout - Questions/Answers/Comments

Please use this thread for the new Hits Radio Network Competition Payday Payout which starts on Monday 26th April.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

Comments

• Hi everyone, looking at the T&C do we just pick up the phone on this competition?
    Do we need to know the amount for example?
  • no you don't but it doesn't cost anything to have it written down just in case.
  • Ke11iott
    Ke11iott Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Sure I just got 15 entries, not 10
  • borefest
    borefest Posts: 199 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Ke11iott said:
    and me  so are we disqualified?
  • terabethia
    terabethia Posts: 41 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    borefest said:
    Ke11iott said:
    You wouldn't be disqualified. If there is a technical glitch allowing additional entries I imagine the additional entries will be excluded from their system.
  • naz89
    naz89 Posts: 146 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    borefest said:
    Ke11iott said:
    Me as well. I don’t think we’d be disqualified we haven’t manipulated their system. I think what they mean is if we use different phone numbers.
  • Bridger12
    Bridger12 Posts: 1,075 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Chap picked up 2-3 rings and did not have to say amount and won the £75k. Think he said he is from Italy and will be using some of money to visit Italy. Presenter said another comp will be announced soon 
  • Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 20,788 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    She said 100k in May

Start Date: Friday 30 April 2021 at 3:10pm

End Date: Friday 7 May 2021 at 3:00pm

I have just posted the details - https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6263900/e-07-05-3-00pm-win-100k-in-may-10-entries/p1?new=1

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I was on the landline speaking to C.A.B. and missed the call for this, I guess...Can anyone, please tell me if it was won?
    Thanks in advance...
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family