Comments

• Ladyi
    Ladyi Posts: 60 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well let us know @onredbull
  • cookiemom01
    Options
    Good Afternoon everyone went this morning to boots thinking the 70% was starting but was told there was a malfunction allover UK and it wasn't starting today , though another customer who was there said some shops were honouring it , anyone shed any light ? thank you in advance 
  • cookiemom01
    Options
    Good Afternoon everyone went this morning to boots thinking the 70% was starting but was told there was a malfunction allover UK and it wasn't starting today , though another customer who was there said some shops were honouring it , anyone shed any light ? thank you in advance 
    I have just seen the updated comment that it is starting tomorrow did anyone have any luck today ? if so Can I see your lovely bargains 
  • pambly
    pambly Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello everyone. Stockton retail Park had just 2 small aisles of 70% off this morning with sales staff having to calculate prices as till had not been updated.  Lots of Joules bags down to £15 from £50, a few Superdrug backpacks @£13.50, some no 7 sets, lots of Ted Baker Bath fizzers for £3   Soap & Glory bubble bars for £3 and some Harry Potter and other similar stuff.  They also had the luxury Advent calendars that had been £85, down to £25.50.  Probably the best buys were the Elizabeth Scarlett no 7 with the hyaluronic capsules and some face gel reduced to £7.50.  The capsules alone cost just under £20 so we'll worth it.  It wasn't like the good old Boots sales days. Only 10 of us waiting for doors to open.  May be other parts of the country will be better.  Happy shopping! 
  • Ladyi
    Ladyi Posts: 60 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Anyone get anything decent 
    I cant see anything left on website from Xmas?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback