New Post Advanced Search

Text Size

4 replies 60 views
Molly4Molly4 Forumite
542 posts
Fifth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭
Good Evening

This maybe a computer issue more than a competition issue. 

I have been using the Competition Forum for years and entering competitions every day. 

For some strange reason today the text on the Competition Forum main list has increased dramatically in size. I have the Forum open as a tab on my Windows 10 browser. I currently have 6 other tabs in use at present. The large text size is only affecting the MSE tab and not the others which are all normal size. 

How do I fix this issue? Is it me or is it a Forum problem? 

Regards 

Molly4 

Replies

• thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    20.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you, somehow, managed to Zoom in on that page. Hold down Control and click either the - or +. This should bring up a box showing Current status, -. + and Reset. Click Reset. Just a possibility.

• Molly4Molly4 Forumite
    542 posts
    ✭✭
    Have you, somehow, managed to Zoom in on that page. Hold down Control and click either the - or +. This should bring up a box showing Current status, -. + and Reset. Click Reset. Just a possibility.
    Thank you for the advice. I've had a look and all the other tabs are 100% and this tab is 125% so that is obviously the problem. What puzzles me is how I've managed to change just one tab. Is each tab window separate? I thought the settings were for the whole browser.
  • thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    20.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molly4 said:
    Thank you for the advice. I've had a look and all the other tabs are 100% and this tab is 125% so that is obviously the problem. What puzzles me is how I've managed to change just one tab. Is each tab window separate? I thought the settings were for the whole browser.
    No, I checked that before posting. You can zoom just the one tab and leave the others as normal.

• Molly4Molly4 Forumite
    542 posts
    ✭✭
    No, I checked that before posting. You can zoom just the one tab and leave the others as normal.
    That's obviously what I've done. Silly me.