New Post Advanced Search

Eye Cream

7 replies 305 views
Hi, my husband's looking for some eye cream to freshen up the skin under his eyes. Does anyone have any recommendations? 

Replies

• Kim_kimKim_kim Forumite
    3.6K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    JPin said:
    Hi, my husband's looking for some eye cream to freshen up the skin under his eyes. Does anyone have any recommendations? 
    Be a little more specific.
    is it dark circles, puffy under eyes, lined eyes? 
  • tijojoe66tijojoe66 Forumite
    4 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Use some home remedies such as Cucumber Juice + Lemon Juice, Rose Water, Cold tea bags etc.

• JPinJPin Forumite
    61 posts
    Second Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    in said:
    Lines and small white marks. Parts of his face can appear quite red too such as the tip of his nose.
  • davelewisdavelewis Forumite
    443 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭
    I always use Clinique for men eye cream - have done for years. I'm happy with the results. It seems to be thicker than their normal mens face moisturiser. 
  • asajjasajj Forumite
    5K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    JPin said:
    in said:
    Lines and small white marks. Parts of his face can appear quite red too such as the tip of his nose.

If it is milia, I doubt any eye cream will fix it. It can' be extracted by a qualified professional.
    Clinique and Clarins have good men's skincare ranges.  Loreal and Nivea have both men's skincare too and it will be cheaper.

ally.
  • Kim_kimKim_kim Forumite
    3.6K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    JPin said:
    in said:
    No cream will fix the white bumps - mila

Look for something for lines & aging.  There are a million creams out there for every budget - what is your budget? 
  • edited 9 May at 3:32PM
    EmmiaEmmia Forumite
    992 posts
    500 Posts First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    edited 9 May at 3:32PM
    He could try a BHA / Salicylic Acid cream or serum which should help to tackle the milia.

https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face-Skin-Care/Face-Serums/Revolution-Skincare-Salicylic-Acid-Serum/p/787329