ADJ Number / Bankruptcy

Options
Hi guys. 
I am currently a member of the Transport Benevolent Fund through my employer. Which I pay a small contribution to weekly. I recently got in touch with them to enquire whether they are able to assist with the Bankruptcy fee, which they have said yes they can. 

They are asking for an ADJ number to allow them to make payment directly to the service. I have asked where I would likely get this number but they are unsure, is there such thing as an ADJ number, i assume it is some sort of ref number unique to my application. Or is it likely to be the number I am issued when I register. 

Comments

• MissFlossy222
    Options
    When you start your application online it will give you an ADJ number. 
    You don't have to complete the application and submit it straight away, (in fact you can't submit it until the fee is paid), you need to log on, start the application and confirm your email.
    Once the charity have the ADJ number they can pay the fee directly.
  • Mart7379
    Mart7379 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Ok thanks very much. 
  • Mart7379
    Options
    Is there a timescale on how long you have to complete, I’m guessing it’s a month to complete it is there no time limit on it? I’m still trying to work out figures accurately.
  • MissFlossy222
    Options
    There's no timescale. Lots of people take a long time to save up the £680 fee making small payments over several months.
    Even once the charity have paid the fee its up to you when to press submit so you can do it when it suits you.

• Mart7379
    Options
    Ok thanks may register later and get the ADJ number to TBF, sooner it’s paid the sooner I can go ahead an complete. 
  • Mart7379
    Options
    It seems I was already registered. Must of done it last week when I was looking. Found the ADJ number almost immediately (pretty hard to miss in all honesty, there in thick bold) 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback