Anyone worked selling Partylite products?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has worked as a partylite consultant recently and could tell me what it is like?
Thank you

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Ambassador
    49.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Ambassador
    It's MLM.

You need to sign up people under you to actually earn any money.

Any reviews , in the main , are written by people who are already distributors and want to put a positive spin on the scheme if you look for reviews.

Candles are as cheap as chips everywhere these days 
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Edi81Edi81 Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Never heard of them but check out illuminaughti on YouTube for great videos on MLMs and their practices. 
  • SilvertabbySilvertabby Forumite
    8.2K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I was talked into going  to a party some time ago.  The hostess supplies nibbles and wine, in return for a 'free' hostess gift, then guests are guilt tripped into buying the overpriced products.  And the seller tries to  pursuade the guests into agreeing  to host their own parties.
  • SottsSotts Forumite
    254 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    Its MLM but doesn't make it bad.  Those at the top make a lot of money by having lots of consultants and they get paid commission on their sales.

Those not at the top earn purely by selling.  You'll soon run out of friends and family and will need to work hard to find new customers.    It can be done but don't be fooled by anyone who says its easy.   Its a lot of hard work