Hurst Media

Options
They run a lot of competitions, has anyone ever won?

Thanks 

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,875 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    There has been a couple of people in the I won, I won, I won section that have said that they have won through Hurst Media.
    I think they just supply a platform for people to giveaway their items, as most of won the Daily Mail competition through them at the end of last year for a Stork Cookbook worth £20. 
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • GeeBee38
    GeeBee38 Posts: 3,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thank you 
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    They are a large media company and in common with just about every large company the competitions they run almost always have winners, their self promo

"COMPETITIONS MAXIMISE YOUR MARKETING DATABASE BY GIVING YOU ACCESS TO THOUSANDS OF EMAIL ADDRESSES
    Running a competition is one of Hurst’s most valuable marketing tactics. Did you know that offering a prize in the UK’s trusted media will reach millions of people?

Typically competitions add thousands of GDPR compliant email addresses of prospective customers to marketing databases. What’s more, they add an element of play and interactivity to consumers’ media experience

Products and services are offered as prizes within Hurst Media’s full-colour double-page print spreads, magazine pages, as well as sponsored digital feature articles. When offered as prizes, products attain a higher perceived value than those simply advertised for sale."
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback