Freestyle Libre 2 Continuous Blood Sugar Monitoring Sensor: Free 14 days trial (instead of £50)

sebtomato
sebtomato Posts: 1,109 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 9 March 2021 at 9:39AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Free trial to receive one Freestyle Libre 2 sensor that will work for 14 days of continuous blood glucose monitoring: https://sample.freestyle.abbott/gb-en/freestylelibre.html

Sensor is positioned on the back of the upper arm by an applicator included. Will stay in place for up to 14 days.
Sensor is compatible with most recent Smartphones and will allow to continuously monitor blood sugar. Data is downloaded to the smartphone by just touching the sensor every few hours. You don't need the dedicated reading device (optional).
Useful to see if you are at risk of diabetes (elevated blood sugar) and also what food or drinks are affecting your blood sugar most.
Initially posted on HotUKDeals, but moderators were quick to remove as they won't earn any referral from it...

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post

Please only apply for this IF you have diabetes and not just to see if you are at risk. 

To enter this campaign, you must: 

• Be a person with diabetes aged 18 years or over who reside in the United Kingdom. Parents/guardians may enter on behalf of children with diabetes aged between four years and 18 years.
    • Not have previously used, or trialled, the FreeStyle Libre system or the FreeStyle Libre 2 system.
    • Not be receiving the FreeStyle Libre sensor on prescription.
    • Answer the questions in the request form correctly and complete your contact information.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Lupus_Lou
    Lupus_Lou Posts: 254 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Ordered this on Saturday and received today.
    No finger picking for 14 days. 
    This is great, thank you 
    Loops
    I used to be broke now I'm just skint
  • damcon
    damcon Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My son is type 1 and hates checking his bloods and has refused to try a libre. Maybe he will if he sees it up close. Fingers crossed. I think it would be a life changer for him. Thank you for posting the offer. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback