Topcashback Hummingbird Competition

I tried playing the last couple of these but can't see anything on the pages. Is it like the Quidco one where they pop up on the screen or do you have to search the page to find them? I am logged in. TIA.

Comments

• The little birds pop up after a second at the bottom of the page for me. However I found it doesn’t work on Google Chrome on mobile for me. 
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,875 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    There is usually one daily clue and that page should have a hummingbird appear from the left side of your screen, for everyone.
    All the other birds and links people post are random, so they don't necessarily have a bird on them for everyone.
    So you can check different sellers pages throughout the day, as well as the daily clue. (I usually find one every 30 mins if I look)
    If you click the 'Sweet treats' banner at the bottom of the screen, and click on 'My Prizeboard' and scroll to the bottom, sharing on Facebook/Twitter can get you an extra 5 entries into the £1000 prize pot.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    edited 1 March 2021 at 11:56PM
    The "Display Skimlinks?" box in your MSE account needs to be unticked (sometimes takes a couple of goes to stick"), you can do other things to open the links but that is the easiest 

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile/edit

• Thanks all. I tried in Internet Explorer and they have started to appear now  :) Good Luck!
  • I have clicked through around 40 different pages now to no avail. I am lucky to find one in a few clicks first thing and then get the daily clue one.
    2024 Wins
    Runner Up of Burns Pet Nutrition Competition with Mog the Forgetful Cat winning 4 Mog books.

2023 Wins 
    None.

2022 Wins
    None.

2021 Wins
    £5 ITV.com Winsday Draw - £100 Range Voucher via Plastikote Survey - Balsam Hill 12 Days of Christmas Competition Day 12 Winner of Fraser Fir Tree - x2 Totter and Tumble Playmats.

2020 Wins
    £800 Magic FM Daily Pay Day - £50 ITV.com Winsday Draw - x2 £5 ITV.com Winsday Draw - 70p Topcashback Autumn Comp.

2019 Wins
    £50 Amazon Voucher with Subway. 
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    Won nada. Barely getting any birds never mind objects. 
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure