Forum Home» Mortgages & Endowments

Change of Property Form - Mortgage application

New Post Advanced Search

Change of Property Form - Mortgage application

2 replies 91 views
Can anyone advise if they know what happens once you have your mortgage offer, if the original sale falls through and you therefore have to find another property (same price for arguments sake) and then use the ‘change of property’ form to keep the same mortgage offer but just different house. We MIGHT be in the position shortly and so I wondered when people use this method what else lenders might ask for? Specifically we are with Natwest and I just wondered if it’s just a case of filling out the form and getting the new survey done or if they will ask for payslips and bank statements all over again with it as well. 

Thanks 

Replies

• amnblogamnblog Forumite
    11.8K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The property is changing so that is what the Lender is concerned with. Your financial position is not so I would not expect them to ask for further financial information.

The exception would be where some time has elapsed since the first application such that the information provided is out of date.
    I am a Mortgage Broker

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • SB1990SB1990 Forumite
    19 posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    Thanks! Would 2.5 months be classed as being out of date and requiring more info?