We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
EDF selling details
marialionza
Posts: 7,221
Forumite
Has anyone had this experience? Every time after I call, that's around once a year, I start receiving silent calls, scam emails or dodgy text messages. I have mentioned it to them in the past and it had stopped soon after.
This year has been very aggressive. I have the impression it is like an overseas Call Centre they might have. So no one is "accountable"
I just want to know about your experience and if you solved it.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks to those who help us to win !

0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards