We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Fountain Pen and Notepad Competition
frazzy73
Posts: 3
Newbie
Hi if you like stationery then I found a competition on a site called Poweko dot com and they have a comp to win your choice of fountain pen and notebook from their site. I apologise in advance if this is not the right area to put this. It's a caption contest and free to enter and you have to register to comment, also not sure if it is already on here, please delete this post if it is. I can't put a link to it as I'm too new, but it's on their news page I had to laugh at one of the captions.
hope it helps and good luck.
hope it helps and good luck.
2
Comments
-
"And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,Telling me about the sea..."1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards