Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Supermarket Coupons

Nectar Sainsbury's Juicy Points Boost - Login to nectar to check today

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Nectar Sainsbury's Juicy Points Boost - Login to nectar to check today

edited 17 February at 12:58PM in Supermarket Coupons
23 replies 5.6K views
c1995c1995 Forumite
20 posts
10 Posts
edited 17 February at 12:58PM in Supermarket Coupons
Update your Nectar app and login to reveal a 'juicy points boost' - ranging from 250 to 1000 free bonus points

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No update on my app unfortunately 🥲 Just logged in a nothing 😢😢 
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • SonOfPearlSonOfPearl Forumite
    132 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    c1995 said:
    Update your Nectar app and login to reveal a 'juicy points boost' - ranging from 250 to 1000 free bonus points
    Thanks! My Nectar android app had already updated automatically and when I opened it I saw the offer, which gave me 500 points.  :)
  • edited 18 February at 7:30AM
    tommyl_78tommyl_78 Forumite
    6 posts
    Tenth Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 18 February at 7:30AM
    InsideFlyer is reporting today that you can get up to 2,000 free Nectar points simply be opening the app. I did it and got 250. It seems some people need to update the app, or even uninstall then reinstall it, to get the free Nectar points.
    THE Money Saver
  • MnoeeMnoee Forumite
    178 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    You have to click on the 'juicy bonus' box that's very prominent when you open the app - I saw it posted elsewhere and got 1000, yay! 
  • MoonChild91MoonChild91 Forumite
    415 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I had to go into the app store and update it to see, but 250 extra for me :)
    2020 wins: £30 H&M giftcard, Deciem skincare bundle, Night Sky Almanac, £5 Nectar points, £3 TCB, Stork cookbook, knitting book + wool bundle
  • cymruchriscymruchris Forumite
    1.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I got 750 - better than a slap in the face with a wet kipper.
    An ex-bankrupt on a journey of recovery. Feel free to send me a DM reference credit building credit cards from the usual suspects :) Happy to help others going through what I've been through!
  • ZeroSumZeroSum Forumite
    399 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    sarah1972 said:
    No update on my app unfortunately 🥲 Just logged in a nothing 😢😢 
    So you need to update it
  • bodsjbodsj Forumite
    13 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up - just got 2000 points
  • MovingForwardsMovingForwards Forumite
    9.5K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I got 500 points 😃
  • cymruchriscymruchris Forumite
    1.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    We have two cards on the same account - the primary one, and a secondary one - I noticed tonight that by logging into the app on the other card gave a second opportunity to get points - and got another 250. So if you happen to have a 2 card account (or more) make sure you open the app for each card number. 
    An ex-bankrupt on a journey of recovery. Feel free to send me a DM reference credit building credit cards from the usual suspects :) Happy to help others going through what I've been through!