We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Bookmarks not working
Comments
-
I emailed them again on 15th March saying I was still having problems, but not had a reply to my email yet.
Thanks to all those that post.1 -
Thanks pebblebeach8. Strangely, I did get an email notification this time about your post. I have gone into my profile settings, which was ticked for bookmarked emails. In case it was a glitch I unticked it and ticked it again. I don't know if that has made any difference or not.
Blu XXXI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
