We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Snap My Eats

Hi,
I was wondering if any of you were having a problem with the "Snap My Eats" application recently. Whenever I try and open the survey I get the message "Failed to load survey". 
Thanks

Comments

  • Yes. It's happened to me a couple of time. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app. 
    It solved the problem and I didn't lose any rewards 
  • Yes. It's happened to me a couple of time. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app. 
    It solved the problem and I didn't lose any rewards 
    Thanks - that did the trick
  • so i can earn £5 a month with receipts how many do i need again?
  • ejury
    ejury Posts: 31 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    It was 15 but its now gone up to 25
  • Rhys_M
    Rhys_M Posts: 6 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary First Post
    I’ve been using Snap My Eats for a while without any issues and been able to cash out reliably. But lately I’ve been getting a message saying that rewards redemption is currently unavailable and cannot see my balance. Has anyone else experienced this? 
  • Rhys_M said:
    I’ve been using Snap My Eats for a while without any issues and been able to cash out reliably. But lately I’ve been getting a message saying that rewards redemption is currently unavailable and cannot see my balance. Has anyone else experienced this? 
    Yes, happening to me. I’m sure they’ll resolve it soon
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.