Council Grants for Home Insulation

I own a property outright which my daughter lives in (I live in another property that I also own).  My daughter doesn't pay rent, just the bills.  I am applying for a grant for insulation for the home she lives in and I have to complete it as either the owner/occupier or the landlord.  My understanding is that, as she doesn't pay rent, I am not technically a landlord.  Which option should I use?  We are in Scotland
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards