We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Oh whats this?

2»

Comments

  • I got one of these too, but figured it was something else I'd ordered - that's solved that mystery!
    Make £2026 in 2026 total £1343.80/£2026

    2026 competition wins: £30 That's Life magazine, theatre tickets and London hotel stay
  • I got one too, I assumed it was one of the three prizes I'm waiting on.
  • superhez
    superhez Posts: 2,261
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got one too, also waiting on a Stork cookbook
    June Wins - Antandec travel mug
  • goldfinches
    goldfinches Posts: 2,738
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I got one as well and I'm also waiting for the Stork cookbook to arrive. I'm really hoping for some foolproof pastry recipes so fingers crossed.

    May No-Spend Days 3
    May Grocery Challenge Spend £31.18/£186
    May Baking Fund Spend £7.45/£24
    May Bulk Buy Fund Spend £18.00/£100

    Decluttering 100 items by the end of the month 0/100

    Try being A Bit More Nellie
  • Annaeliz
    Annaeliz Posts: 556
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Yes I just got this notification and came on here to work out what it was 🤣 I'm also waiting for the stork book so must be that
    2020 wins: Petsafe Smart Feeder, Family ticket to Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live, Iconic Mascara, Maleficent DVD, Hemline Thimble Desk Organiser, Product of the Year Goody Bag, Inside Soap £50, Florette Salad, Midway DVD, Red Dwarf Bluray, Sponsor a Swan, Cosmo Subscription, Lavendar Plants, Core Balance Dome Balance Trainer, Yoga Fitness Mat, TV Choice £200
  • elizabethp
    elizabethp Posts: 76,442
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Also got the email and I am waiting for the stork book. Thanks for clearing this up! :smile:
    Liz xx
  • Ah cool, this answers my question as I too am waiting for a  Stork book  :)
  • goldfinches
    goldfinches Posts: 2,738
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Mine arrived this morning and I'm about half way through. So far it looks promising but has anyone else spotted some errors in the text?

    May No-Spend Days 3
    May Grocery Challenge Spend £31.18/£186
    May Baking Fund Spend £7.45/£24
    May Bulk Buy Fund Spend £18.00/£100

    Decluttering 100 items by the end of the month 0/100

    Try being A Bit More Nellie
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.