Ancestry.co.uk

Does anyone know of a discount code or link for Ancestry.co.uk?

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,273
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    They did a discount over Christmas but it's ended.

Discounts now only seem to be for 6 months 

Not seen a discount code for ages, everything via their website or via email
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,261
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    If it's of any help, I understand that some libraries have temporarily extended their usual Ancestry library-only access to include library members accessing services from home.
  • aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 8 February 2021 at 3:18PM
    Are there any Ancestry discounts now available?

• I think its usually around xmas and black friday you get the best discounts, i dont recall any deals throughout the year last year but you never know
  • zanuda
    zanuda Posts: 380
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Our library has a sign that they've got an account and every user could use it for free. I've never tried it though... Anyway, you might check it out if your local library has the same service. 
  • MrsStepford
    MrsStepford Posts: 1,495
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    If your library has a subscription and you can use it, jump at it. I found my adoptive mother's grandmotheron passenger lists hopping across the Atlantic, like other people take buses. Also you can google the UK gov wills and probates service. Stick in a relie and you can download their will for 1.50 for 31 days access. Also google freebmd. Make sure you have the one starting https. I found that my paternal grandmother got married when 5 months pregnant. Must have been quite a scandal in 1931. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback