We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Canada competitions
earlyriser11
Posts: 1
Newbie
Hi all
I have recently moved to Canada and I really miss this forum and the competitions. Does anyone know if there is anything similar here in Canada. Long shot I know.
Thank you and stay safe :-)
I have recently moved to Canada and I really miss this forum and the competitions. Does anyone know if there is anything similar here in Canada. Long shot I know.
Thank you and stay safe :-)
0
Comments
-
I believe they tend to call them contests and you are probably best just doing a google or similar search over there0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards