Prize not sent

hi
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. So I won a prize in April last year, the person running the blog said it won't arrive for a while due to lockdown. It didn't arrive. Come July when the lockdown had ended for the first time I asked again when it will be sent, she said they haven't gone back to the office yet. I have not heard anything since. Now I appreciate it's been difficult to get to the office at times, but surely this company would have gone back at some point?! It's been  5 months without a update so I think she's just hoping I've forgotten about it. Any advice on what to do? thanks

Comments

• redfox5
    redfox5 Posts: 21,809 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    I would chase again, maybe on social media? 
    Wins in 2023 - 35
    Wins in 2022 - 43
    Wins in 2021 - 62
    Wins in 2020 - 68
    Wins in 2019 - 5
  • When I have that issue, I chase a lot and often. 
  • Email customers Service of the company and ask them, Because the same thing happened to me last year and every reply I got from from the lady who was dealing with the competition was that they was not back in the office, Then I noticed the company was running another competition so that made me more determined to get my prize I just played daft and email the customer service and straight away I had a reply,  And I have received my prize. Good Luck 
  • It's very problematic at the moment but I would certainly chase visibly on social media after that sort of delay,
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback