E: 17/12 Win 1 of 102 PlayStation prizes (hunt on 7th 8th, 10th 15th & 17th between 3-5pm)

Options
Comping_Rich
Comping_Rich Posts: 21,133 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 18 December 2020 at 6:45AM in Game over

To celebrate the launch of the new PS5™ console, we’ve teamed up with PlayStation to give back to the community. In this exciting competition, we are giving you the chance to win some incredible prizes.

Across two weeks in December, we will be hiding 5 PlayStation Shapes across our site. Find one of the hidden PlayStation Shapes and be in with the chance of winning one of 102 prizes, including four PS5 consoles!

WHAT TO LOOK FOR

You will need to hunt out the page that the PlayStation Shapes are hidden on to enter the competition. Keep an eye out on our Twitter and Facebook the day of each PlayStation Shapes release for clues on which page you will find the PlayStation Shapes on. The PlayStation Shapes will be easy to spot if you find the right page.

Once you have found the PlayStation Shapes you will have to click it to be taken to the entry page. Here you will need to enter your contact details including a delivery address and you will be entered for a chance to win one of the 102 PlayStation prizes!

Once all the PlayStation Shapes have been posted on the site winners will be drawn from the entrants. On 18th December 102 winners will be selected at random and will be contacted via email.

PRIZES

If you find the PlayStation Shapes, enter the competition to have the chance to win one of 102 prizes.

Four PS5 consoles can be won:

HOW DO I WIN?

To find the PlayStation Shapes, you’ll need to be on the site during the PlayStation Shapes release times (3pm - 5pm). They will only be hidden on the site for two hours so if you want the chance to win, you’ll have to be quick.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

Comments

• cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I must be being stupid here, but I can't see any icons on either the main link in post 1, or the Sackboy link above, nor anything that even refers to a competition.  Am I doing something wrong?
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    The whole Game site seemed to be having problems when I tried on desktop, but I managed to enter on my phone.
  • Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 21,133 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    cagsd said:
    I must be being stupid here, but I can't see any icons on either the main link in post 1, or the Sackboy link above, nor anything that even refers to a competition.  Am I doing something wrong?

click on the link in @Yorkshiresteve post. The shapes are there...

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• dark_angel
    dark_angel Posts: 1,238 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It's not showing them for me 
  • Yorkshiresteve
    Yorkshiresteve Posts: 141 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 7 December 2020 at 6:36PM
    Options
    Each day its from 3pm - 5pm - so i guess after 5pm it vanishes as its no longer there for me either.  :#
    Luck affects everything; let your hook always be cast; in the stream where you least expect it, there will be a fish
  • emiai
    emiai Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do you have ad block on? That may affect it? 
    Wishing you all good luck!
    Oldstyle moneysaving addict
  • JoJoY
    JoJoY Posts: 388 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Copy and paste the link and then it works (when the comp is open)
    *** Thank you to everyone that posts ***
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport