Electric Ireland

Looking at electric companies. Electric Ireland are cheapest for my circumstances. I’ve never been with this company. Anyone currently with them?

Comments

• donnac2558
    donnac2558 Posts: 3,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I am, been with them for about 3 or 4 years.   I got a bonus of £50 for joining and each year I stay in January I get £25 add to my account with them.  Never had a problem with them, I use the Easy Saver Card that is the one I pay into PayPoint and my bill is paid when it comes in.    I had someone from SSE call with me last month and he admitted he could not match what I get from Electric Ireland.
  • I am, been with them for about 3 or 4 years.   I got a bonus of £50 for joining and each year I stay in January I get £25 add to my account with them.  Never had a problem with them, I use the Easy Saver Card that is the one I pay into PayPoint and my bill is paid when it comes in.    I had someone from SSE call with me last month and he admitted he could not match what I get from Electric Ireland.
    I’m bill pay with Airtricity and rang them today to see if I could get the discounted rate they advertise for new customers. point blank no
  • I've been with them for 2 years and like the £25 bonus you get on your joining anniversary. Long may it continue. Never had any problems.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback